- Excursion to the Mount El Teide, the highest mountain of Spain. Returning you can visit Puerto de la Cruz, lcod de Ios Vinos or Garachico.
- Excursion to the LORO PARK in Puerto de la Cruz.
- Excursion to Santa Cruz and the Anaga mountain.
- Excursion to Masca.
- Day Excursion by Ferry to La Gomera from Los Cristianos.
- 3 hours excursion with FLIPPER UNO to take a look for the dolphins and whales.
All these trips are accompanied by English spoken guides.
If you need a Rent-a-Car to explore the island on your own; we can help you.
- Tenerife is the largest island of the Canary Islands, with a surface of 2.034 kilometers.
- Almost in the middle of the island the Mount Teide, the highest mountain of Spain, divides the island in the wet North and the dry South.
- The island of Tenerife is known as the ”Island of Eternal Spring” and here you can really enjoy and relax yourself. You will find picturesque villages, incredible landscapes and idyllic beaches.
- In the South of Tenerife the leisure options are outstanding both during the day and at night. Los Cristianos with Ferry connections to the neighbor island La Gomera, Playa de Las Americas, Los Gigantes and Puerto Santiago are some of their key places to visit in the South.
- Some of these places, specially Los Gigantes offer boat excursions in search of the attraction to observe whales and dolphins living in this area.
- Hospitality and kindness of residents will give you a great time in Tenerife.